NO available handles. Next sale will be announced when available.

Handles will be shipped only to the paypal address. Please be sure it is correct. Do not ask to change it. No way.

domingo, 5 de agosto de 2012

Prototipo de cobre - Copper prototype

VENDIDO - SOLD OUT

Hola amigos.

Aquí os presento un mango de cobre que hice hace unos días como un prototipo. No me planteo hacer mangos de cobre, por lo blando que es el material y lo difícil que se hace de mecanizar precisamente por eso, pero aquí os lo muestro para que veáis que no paro de investigar nuevos materiales.

Cobre, 85 mm de largo, 15/15 mm calibre, 109 gr de peso.

Ahora está en el hogar de un buen amigo australiano.
_______________________________________________________________
English text 
Hello friends.

Here I present a copper handle I made a few days ago as a prototype. I do not plan to make copper handles, so soft is the material and how difficult is machinig it precisely why, but here I show it to you to see that I don't stop to investigate new materials.

Copper, 85 mm long, 15/15 mm caliber, 109 gr weight.

It is now in the home of a good Australian friend.