NO available handles. Next sale will be announced when available.

Handles will be shipped only to the paypal address. Please be sure it is correct. Do not ask to change it. No way.

jueves, 26 de julio de 2012

Acknowledgements, from Will H., San Diego, California, USA. -
Nota de agradecimiento, de Will H., San Diego, California, EE.UU.


San Diego, California, USA. - July 25, 2012

I can't thank you both enough. The handle is absolutely stunning in person and has far exceeded all my expectations. The weight and balance is perfect. The knurling is both beautiful and provides amazing grip. And the craftsmanship is worthy of a museum. Finding the Myrurgia soap in the box was an unexpected yet wonderful surprise. From what little info I can find, it appears that it was discontinued 12 years ago, making it a truly rare gift. One that will be treasured immensely. I will be sure to write a review on the blog. This will most certainly not be my last UFO handle. I can't wait to see what comes next. But I do know that whatever Rafael dreams up, it will be absolutely gorgeous. The pieces in red bronze look amazing.When I speak of my handle on the shave forums I always receive many emails complimenting the beauty of the piece, and asking how to acquire one. I gladly give out your website, and I'm sure as word spreads there will be even more orders to come. I wish you both the best of luck with your endeavor, and I hope to remain in touch.

Thank you so much, my friends.

Very sincerely,
Will H.

_____________________________________________________________

Pendiente traducción al Español. Spanish translation pending.