NO available handles. Next sale will be announced when available.

Handles will be shipped only to the paypal address. Please be sure it is correct. Do not ask to change it. No way.

lunes, 16 de julio de 2012

UFO GODZILLA Review from Bruce G., Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA -
UFO GODZILLA Revisión de Bruce G., Albuquerque, Nuevo Mexico, EEUU.

Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA - July 15, 2012

The Godzilla handle from Rafael arrived yesterday afternoon and it’s everything that I had hoped it would be. The 15 mm caliber is larger than I had imagined, but fits my hand beautifully. At 85 mm length and a weight of 103 grams it’s a heavy handle but balances well with the Gillette NEW. The handle knurling is strong enough to insure a good grip but smooth enough to feel comfortable in the hand.

My first shave with the NEW and the Godzilla was the best that I’ve had with the SC NEW. I have a Med Prep blade, Mystic Water Bay Rum soap, and a 24 mm TGN super silvertip brush. I’m looking forward to shaving with the NEW LC, as I like that razor even better than the SC.


With the Gillette NEW I find that the correct angle seems to be natural, and the larger, heaver handle does not change that.

The one thing that I did notice was that the blade was smooth against my skin, no harsh scraping feeling. Possibly the added weight of the handle removed any temptation to apply more pressure. 

I used my typical three-pass shave, WTG, XTG, and finally ATG. No nicks, cuts, or weepers. With the NEW SC and the Godzilla I got a shave only slightly less than a BBS shave; I’ve only had better shaves with the LC. The only thing that has changed from my previous shaves, with this razor, is the handle.

I would like to add that dealing with Juan and Rafael, from the initial inquiries to the final purchase and shipping, was easy and informative. I can’t say enough about what a pleasure it was to work with them.

Bruce G., Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA - July 15, 2012
______________________________________________________________

Traducción al Español pendiente - Spanish translation pending