NO available handles. Next sale will be announced when available.

Handles will be shipped only to the paypal address. Please be sure it is correct. Do not ask to change it. No way.

domingo, 31 de marzo de 2013

Acknowledgements, from Antoon H.K., Rotterdam, The Netherlands -
Nota de agradecimiento, de Antoon H.K., Rotterdam, Holanda

Rotterdam, The Netherlands. - March 19, 2013

Hello Juan,

This morning about 12.00 h. I received  the Goliath handle. Very fast in 5 days.
A real beautifull piece of art made by Rafael, he is a real artist.

I attached it to a EJ 89 razorhead, it looks gorgeous. Tomorrow morning I am going to use it for the first time. I think it performs as it looks.

Give my complements to Rafael for his artisans work, I am very happy with it. And you for your coöperation, it was nice to work with you

Best regards,

Antoon,
Rotterdam, the Netherlands.

_____________________________________________________________

Pendiente traducción al Español. Spanish translation pending.