NO available handles. Next sale will be announced when available.

Handles will be shipped only to the paypal address. Please be sure it is correct. Do not ask to change it. No way.

domingo, 31 de marzo de 2013

UFO KAISER TRICOLOR Review from James S., Tennessee, USA -
UFO KAISER TRICOLOR Revisión de James S., Tennessee, USA.

Tennessee, USA - March 30, 2013

Rafael has truly created a one-of-a-kind treat for me. This project started awhile back, but I was always treated with friendly, and respectful updates on the progress of my custom handle.

The handle is unique in that Rafael found a way to create the piece as I wanted- there are 3 knobs (+ a bonus knob). The configurations possible are no knobs, 1 - 2 - or all 3 at once!
Everytime I hold the handle, I am reminded how versatile and beautiful this art-piece is for me.

The handle knurling is spot on, and the threading works well for my FaTip Grande head, my EJ head, my Merkur 1904 OC head, my iKON S3S head, my Weber ARC head, and my modified-post-size Cadet OC head.

The functionality of the knobs makes balancing the handle to my different shaving tastes very easy. The knurling is tasteful and grips well, but doesn't feel like a prickly-brass-bristle brush against the fingers, and it is easy on towels when wiping the handle dry!

To top it all, the handle is beautiful to behold!
Enjoy the pics!



Blessings and Thank You Rafael!
Your Friend,

James S., Tennessee, USA - March 30, 2013
______________________________________________________________

Traducción al Español pendiente - Spanish translation pending